Joseph and Jesus - The Provision of Person for Guardianship in Challenging Times

The Provision of Person for Guardianship in Challenging Times

EXCELLENT 🔥 GLORIOUS ☀️ CHRISTIANS 🫂 THE WATCHERS ⏰

2️⃣1️⃣-0️⃣9️⃣
...tarry, travail and triumph.
🔸🔸🔸🔸🔹🔹🔹🔹🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸
💥▶️⏩⏭️ Title: The Provision of Person for Guardianship in Challenging Times⏮️⏪◀️💥
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
📖Key Text: Gen 37:15 KJV And a certain man found him, and, behold, he was wandering in the field: and the man asked him, saying, What seekest thou?
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
💟Joseph here became a wanderer in the forest. He probably lost track of his way of finding or locating his brothers. Having previously known where they were supposed to be found. One could see him worrying and anxious about the state and well-being of his beloved siblings. But why worry when you can pray? While in the state of dilemma, as if all hope was lost, at the appropriate time, when he needed help the most, a certain man (no name was mentioned, it doesn't matter anyways because he came by divine providence) out of nowhere appeared into the scene for his aid, asking him, What seekest thou?
💟Jesus Christ was also a wanderer, but a deliberate and intentional wanderer (John 4:5) who went about seeking and saving lost souls (Act 10:38). That "certain man" who met Joseph was actually Christ (Psa 80:1; Luke 19:10, John 8:13). He comes to aid, comfort, direct, lead, etc..




💟What is the issue of frustration and stress in your life? Jesus is ever near you (Heb 13:5b). What seekest thou? Open your mouth wide to him, and he will fill it with answers and solutions. (Psa 80:1; Psa 81:10).
💟Joseph, a wanderer, lost contact with his brethren, but he was in contact with his emergency contact (Jesus). Christ is a deliberate wanderer. His aim is to find everyone and to aid them. Allow him to appear from behind the scenes into the scene of your life. “What are you looking for?” Allow Christ to manage and direct your life. Accept his guaranteed guardianship. Opened Mouth, Opened Doors, Assured Destiny! A sourjourner needs a compass. Rise, Google map Christ's location, and accelerate unto him. Divine connection! DESTINY HELPERS!
🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
❤️✅ SCRIPTURAL CONNECTIONS ✅❤️
🔥Gen 37:15 KJV And a certain man found him, and, behold, he was wandering in the field: and the man asked him, saying, What seekest thou?
🔥Gen 37:16 KJV And he said, I seek my brethren: tell me, I pray thee, where they feed their flocks.
🔥Gen 37:17a KJV And the man said, They are departed hence; for I heard them say, Let us go to Dothan.
🔥Pro 15:3 KJV The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
🔥Pro 12:2 KJV A good man obtaineth favour of the LORD: but a man of wicked devices will he condemn.
🔥Pro 15:23 KJV A man hath joy by the answer of his mouth: and a word spoken in due season, how good is it!
🔥Psa 81:10 KJV I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
🔥Psa 80:1 KJV Give ear, O Shepherd of Israel, thou that leadest Joseph like a flock; thou that dwellest between the cherubims, shine forth.
💟Joh 4:5 KJV Then cometh he to a city of Samaria, which is called Sychar, near to the parcel of ground that Jacob gave to his son Joseph.
💟Joh 4:6 KJV Now Jacob's well was there. Jesus therefore, being wearied with his journey, sat thus on the well: and it was about the sixth hour.
💟Joh 4:7 KJV There cometh a woman of Samaria to draw water: Jesus saith unto her, Give me to drink.
💟Joh 4:10 KJV Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.
🤔Joh 4:12 KJV Art thou greater than our father Jacob, which gave us the well, and drank thereof himself, and his children, and his cattle?
🔥Rev 22:13 KJV I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
💟Luk 19:10 KJV For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.
💟Act 10:38 KJV How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.
✅Heb 13:5b KJV for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
✅Mat 11:28 KJV Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
✅Pro 16:3 KJV Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established.
🔥Rev 22:16 KJV I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺
🅿️RAYERS: O'LORD;
✅THOU Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last, the Son of man that comes to seek and to save that which was lost, I present myself for your salvation in the name of Jesus Christ.
✅ You that locate men in the state of their distresses, find me today, and do for me what I cannot do for myself
✅ Every wandering spirit, aimless spirit, unprofitable journeys in the fields of life, I have embarked or engaged upon, cancel today
✅Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. You asked Joseph, saying, What seekest thou? The question comes to me...... I open my mouth wide and you have promised to fill it.......... (PERSONAL PRAYER REQUESTS)
✅I Commit all my works unto you, LORD, let my thoughts be established in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen🙏 🙌🔥🙇🗣️
🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺
TODAY IS THE BEGINNING OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, ARISE INTO EXCELLENCE AND GLORY WHILE YOU STILL CAN☀️IT'S ALL CONNECTED✅ #DivineEncounter #connection #destiny #DestinyHelpers #opendoors #askforhelp #AskGod #EGC #excellentgloriouschristian #itsallconnected #prayers