Joseph and Jesus: The Awareness and Reawakening to the Path of Divine Greatness

The Awareness and Reawakening to the Path of Divine Greatness

 EXCELLENT 🔥 GLORIOUS ☀️ CHRISTIANS 🫂 THE WATCHERS ⏰

2️⃣2️⃣-0️⃣9️⃣-

...tarry, travail and triumph. 

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔹🔹🔹🔹🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸

💥▶️⏩⏭️ Title: The Awareness and Reawakening to the Path of Divine Greatness ⏮️⏪◀️💥

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

📖Key Text: Gen 37:17 KJV And the man said, They are departed hence; for I heard them say, Let us go to Dothan. And Joseph went after his brethren, and found them in Dothan.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

✅Joseph, not finding them where he thought they would be, went to Dothan, which showed that he undertook this journey, not only in obedience to his father (for then he might have returned when he missed them at Shechem, having done what his father had told him), but out of love for his brethren, and therefore he sought diligently through the man God connected him with, until he found them. He became a very good questioner, and with all humility, he asked, "A man" he just met to tell him where his brothers went.

 


Jesus Christ on the other hand, cannot miss his way, reason because in John 14:6 He saith, "I am the way". He appears to intimate and to perfectly guide a believer as a compass, if he would allow him to, without doubts in the heart. He is the perfect questionaire who ask men directly from the thoughts of their hearts. Today, the Lord knows your heart, open up to him in all your ways and he shall direct your steps.

✅The man also, with all humility and affection, responded "I heard them say, Let us go to Dothan". It was enough answers for Joseph to move on with this compass towards his destiny, even though "this man" didn't directly instruct him to go to Dothan. He went in faith, believing, and found his brethren at Dothan. Thus, let brotherly love continue, and let us show proofs of it.

✅Even In the wake of Joseph's torrid start to Destiny, with his unavoidable plight, he still heeded the man's recommendation. A time of difficulty is a time to ask God for directions. Have you arrived yet? Joseph missed his way, and he found a helper. Christ is the helper who cannot miss his way. An enquirer is far from error in path-finding. Aim totally at Christ's ownership of his declarations. He enjoins and encourages us to always focus and depend solely on his suggestions. Renewed pointer! Renewed hope! Readiness! Action! We live vividly by faith, not luck or chance!

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

❤️✅ SCRIPTURAL CONNECTIONS ✅❤️

🔥Gen 37:16 KJV And he said, I seek my brethren: tell me, I pray thee, where they feed their flocks.

🔥Gen 37:17 KJV And the man said, They are departed hence; for I heard them say, Let us go to Dothan. And Joseph went after his brethren, and found them in Dothan.

🔥Pro 3:5 KJV Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

🔥Pro 3:6 KJV In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

🔥Pro 4:18 KJV But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.

🔥Pro 11:3 KJV The integrity of the upright shall guide them: but the perverseness of transgressors shall destroy them.

🔥Pro 16:9 KJV A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps.

🔥Joh 14:6 KJV Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by 

me.

🔥Pro 8:27 KJV When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:

🔥Pro 8:30 KJV Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;

🔥Joh 4:25 KJV The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.

🔥Joh 4:26 KJV Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

💟Joh 8:12 KJV Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

🔥Luk 5:5 KJV And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net.

🔥Joh 4:29 KJV Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ?

🔥Psa 80:1 KJV Give ear, O Shepherd of Israel, thou that leadest Joseph like a flock; thou that dwellest between the cherubims, shine forth.

🔥Mat 7:8 KJV For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

🔥Mat 24:13 KJV But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺

🅿️RAYERS: O'LORD;

✅Thou righteous way, the truth, and the life: Help me to access the father through your salvation on the cross of Calvary 

✅Let the path to my destiny become a shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.

✅Give ear, O Shepherd of Israel, thou that leadest Joseph like a flock, Lead me; thou that dwellest between the cherubims, shine forth into my life, Carrier, family, marriage, job, nations, etc in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen🙏 🙌🔥🙇🗣️

🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺

TODAY IS THE BEGINNING OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, ARISE INTO EXCELLENCE AND GLORY WHILE YOU STILL CAN☀️IT'S ALL CONNECTED✅